Parenting a child is one of the most challenging, all-consuming things you can do, and when they suffer from ADHD, it can be even more difficult to find them the help and support they need. The problem is that the techniques and habits everyone else will swear by simply don’t work with your child, and at times they can actually make things 10 times harder.
What you need is an inclusive, open and understanding approach that allows you to make changes in your parenting style from day one. While this may sound so much easier said than done, I want you to know that…
You CAN achieve this shift in your life by following a proven approach. Keep reading and it truly will change your life in a way that’s impossible to put into words.
“Mindful Parenting for ADHD Children” is for anyone who wants to discover a more mindful approach to parenting that they can use in the real world.
Inside ‘Mindful Parenting for ADHD Children’ you’re going to learn about:
- How ADHD works
- Symptoms and causes of ADHD
- Helping your child deal with the diagnosis and understand it better
- Other conditions accompanying ADHD
- Therapy and treatment options for ADHD
- DBT skills and mindfulness activities for ADHD
- The importance of mindful parenting when raising a child with ADHD
- Handling explosive triggers in children with ADHD
- Preventing explosive behavior in kids with ADHD
- Helping your kid learn self-control
- And a whole lot more!
Combine these key lessons in perfect harmony and you’ll be able to take massive steps in your parenting approach before you know it. Just imagine how free and at ease that will make you feel!